It doesn’t matter what kind of vehicle you own—regardless of its make and model, and regardless of how long you’ve owned it, your car will benefit from routine maintenance as provided by a qualified and experienced auto mechanic in Phoenix. Let’s take a closer look at some of the ways you and your vehicle can benefit from sticking to a regular maintenance schedule:
- Save money: Who doesn’t like to save money, especially where their car is concerned? When you adhere to a regular auto maintenance schedule—preferably the one outlined in your vehicle’s owner’s manual—you can save money by taking care of exactly what needs to be taken care of at just the right time. For the budget-conscious, this is also a great way to take some of the sting out of car repairs.
- Enjoy a more reliable vehicle: While routine maintenance won’t prevent your vehicle from surprising you every once in a while, it will definitely help keep the bad kind of surprises to a minimum. Your car’s maintenance schedule exists for a reason: to keep your car running as well as it can, for as long as it can. Help your vehicle enjoy a long life with routine maintenance.
- Avoid expensive repairs: Problems with your car won’t just go away on their own. Far from it, actually. Instead, they’ll just get worse, until what could’ve been taken care of at minimal expense during a routine maintenance check has become a problem that costs hundreds of dollars to repair and temporarily takes your car out of commission. Avoid the inconvenience and the expense by visiting your auto mechanic in Phoenix on a regular schedule.
- Get better gas mileage: Even with gas prices a bit lower than we’ve seen in a while, who wouldn’t like to pay even less at the pump because they’re vehicle is getting better gas mileage? The good news is that you can improve your car’s fuel economy by getting oil changes and other maintenance services on a regular basis.
- Enjoy a less stressful drive: As anyone who’s ever broken down on the freeway during rush hour can attest, situations that result from dangerous breakdowns are rarely very enjoyable. Luckily, this stress—and the expense of towing your vehicle and getting it fixed—can be avoided through scheduled maintenance.
- Improve resale value: Even if selling your vehicle isn’t on your agenda, plans have a way of changing. Did you know that a vehicle with verifiable maintenance records can actually command a higher resale price than one without? Help ensure you get the most for your car when you decide to sell it by putting in the time and effort to invest in the maintenance it needs.
At S & J Auto Repair & Rental, our team of ASE-certified technicians is on hand to provide a full range of routine automotive maintenance services to keep your vehicle running at its best for years to come. Whether you’re new to the area and looking for a trusted auto mechanic in Phoenix or have been visiting us for years, we’re always glad to welcome you to our shop. Come see us today, or call to schedule an appointment!